Total Pageviews

Average Search

Saturday, February 13, 2010

INTRODUCTIONS!

There are many Yugioh blogs out there created by players that consider themselves good at this game. This is not one of them.

Hello! Allow me to introduce myself. I am CrashLove37, and I am an average duelist. I've been playing the TCG since it was released in the US, and have been to quite a few regionals, a couple SJC's, and too many locals to count. I'm also a part of the infamous Team Jarvis (currently on hiatus). My highest "achievement" in this game is going 7-3 at an SJC in College Park, Maryland a couple years ago. Probably 95% of my regionals have ended with me going x-3, which, as I've said before, is quite average.

I created this blog to put my thoughts as an average player onto the internet where they will probably go unseen forever. Some of the things I'm going to post will be some random deck ideas, like my Gravekeeper/Blackwing deck I used this format with fair results, thoughts about cards and banlists, and just my thoughts about the game in general. I know I'm not alone in my quest to be a better player, so if you are also an average duelist, feel free to follow this blog and share your thoughts. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment