Total Pageviews

Average Search

Friday, February 22, 2013

Quick Post: A New Way to Duel Online

If you're anything like me, you don't always have the time, cards, and/or opportunity to get out to locals or gather with friends for a few games. A lot of players turn to online dueling to try new decks, test new cards they don't have yet, or just to have some fun. You can find my article about online dueling HERE. I recently found out about a new program that takes all the work out of online dueling, called YGOPro, and even though I haven't had much time to mess with it yet, it looks pretty great and easy to use.

Since I really can't say a lot about it yet, I'll leave it to you to check it out if you haven't done so already. Take a look at DevPro admin, AccessDenied's blog at DevPro.org to see some interesting articles and get acquainted with YGOPro DevPro.

No comments:

Post a Comment