Total Pageviews

Average Search

Friday, September 23, 2011

Locals Report: Back on the East side

I'm currently on the East coast visiting family and friends and ended up going to a local (and hopefully another tomorrow). This is what happened.

Round 1 vs a little kid
He was using the Lost Sanctuary deck with some random cards. I didn't feel good about it, but my Hyperion loved his Sanctuary in the Sky.
1-0

Round 2 vs Destiny Genus
First, I saw Destiny Heroes, then I saw T.G. monsters. Plasma is a huge inconvenience. I misplayed and he won. Game 2, I kept his monsters out of the grave with Kycoo and Crow, and was able to overpower him. Game 3 was extremely close, but he got me in the end. This deck looked really fun to play, so I think I'll try it out when I get some Warnings to replace the ones I traded.
1-1

Round 3 vs Morphtronic
This Suprisingly, this guy was the only one of the 4 people that went with me that I played against. Game 1, I opened Earth and Roar. He opened Birdman and a handful of Equip Spells. Game 2 I opened Venus/Birdman for a first turn Trish.
2-1

Round 4 vs. X-Sabers
I opened Earth, Venus, Roar, Hyperion, Monster Reborn. He opened 2 Faultroll and all Traps (including Dustshoot and double Mind Crush). He Dusted my Hyperion and Mind Crushed Venus and Reborn -_- The only monster he drew was Pashuul, so I let him burn himself a few turns before I Mind Control/Synchro ftw. Game 2, he was able to pull out Emmersblade and Pashuul, but Herald of Orange Light took care of that.
3-1

There was no top 4, so I came in 3rd. The Morphtronic user pulled an ulti Dark Armed Dragon from his Turbo Pack (much to the dismay of the other 3 people in our group) but overall, it was a good day. I was able to trade for most of the cards I need for the Six Samurai and HERO decks I want to build.


Deck: 40
23
3x Master Hyperion
2x Archlord Krystia
1x Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
3x The Agent of Mystery - Earth
3x The Agent of Creation - Venus
3x Herald of Orange Light
3x Mystical Shine Ball
1x Genex Ally Birdman
1x Sangan
1x Gellenduo
1x Honest

10
1x Heavy Storm
1x Monster Reborn
1x Dark Hole
1x Book of Moon
1x Mind Control
1x Cards from the Sky
2x Pot of Duality
2x Mystical Space Typhoon

7
1x Trap Dustshoot
1x Solemn Judgment
2x Bottomless Trap Hole
3x Threatening Roar

15
1x Chimeratech Fortress Dragon
1x Gachi Gachi Gantetsu
1x Leviair the Sea Dragon
1x Number 17: Leviathan Dragon
1x Steelswarm Roach
1x T.G. Hyper Librarian
1x Ally of Justice Catastor
1x Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1x Orient Dragon
1x Ancient Sacred Wyvern
1x Black Rose Dragon
1x Ancient Fairy Dragon
1x Scrap Dragon
1x Stardust Dragon
1x Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier

15
1x Maxx "C"
1x Cyber Dragon
2x Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer
2x Thunder King Rai-Oh
2x Herald of Green Light
1x Mystical Space Typhoon
2x Chain Disappearance
2x Gozen Match
2x Mind Crush

No comments:

Post a Comment